The first what’s in my bag here on pursesandpugs will be what I have in my Chanel GST. This is a beautiful looking bag, but I also love its practicality and how it’s divided inside. The compartments and pockets makes it so easy to organise your things. This is a great tote and you can also read my full review of this bag.
What’s in my Chanel GST?
Below you can see what I carry in the GST. This time it’s not fully packed and you can easily fit in more things in addition to this. If I was going away for a full day, I would have added a larger makeup bag and an umbrella. Maybe even a light scarf or a cardigan. Good news is that it’s not a problem to add these things, there’s plenty of room.
So, here is what I have in my bag today:
- Balenciaga Companion wallet (in Gris Tarmac grey with giant silver hardware)
- Chanel small O case (in iridescent black and dark silver hardware)
- Balenciaga coin purse (in Ruby red with regular hardware)
- “Chanel” portable phone charger
- iPad (the regular type from 2017)
- iPhone 7 Plus
- Leather gloves
- Hair clip
- Oat bar
- House keys with a pug key chain
- Car keys
Check out the what’s in my bag (WIMB) video as well! I have finally made my very first YouYube video, and first up is what I have in my Chanel GST. Yikes!! It’s a little scary. But if you like it and want to see more upcoming videos, you are more than welcome to subscribe to my channel.