The first what’s in my bag here on pursesandpugs will be what I have in my Chanel GST. This is a beautiful looking bag, but I also love its practicality and how it’s divided inside. The compartments and pockets makes it so easy to organise your things. This is a great tote and you can also read my full review of this bag.
What’s in my Chanel GST?
Below you can see what I carry in the GST. This time it’s not fully packed and you can easily fit in more things in addition to this. If I was going away for a full day, I would have added a larger makeup bag and an umbrella. Maybe even a light scarf or a cardigan. Good news is that it’s not a problem to add these things, there’s plenty of room.
So, here is what I have in my bag today:
- Balenciaga Companion wallet (in Gris Tarmac grey with giant silver hardware)
- Chanel small O case (in iridescent black and dark silver hardware)
- Balenciaga coin purse (in Ruby red with regular hardware)
- “Chanel” portable phone charger
- iPad (the regular type from 2017)
- iPhone 7 Plus
- Leather gloves
- Hair clip
- Oat bar
- House keys with a pug key chain
- Car keys
Check out the what’s in my bag (WIMB) video as well! I have finally made my very first YouYube video, and first up is what I have in my Chanel GST. Yikes!! It’s a little scary. But if you like it and want to see more upcoming videos, you are more than welcome to subscribe to my channel.
This post may contain affiliate links. Follow my blog with Bloglovin